My God am I getting old?

Not bad.
At the age of 43 I've only just discovered the world of blogging. Though to be honest, I don't feel as though I've actually "missed the boat" and believe it or not, I've managed to lead a full and productive life without it.

I KNOW....it's hard to believe isn't it?!

Truth is, at this stage, I've got nothing to share other than WELCOME to by new blog.

I hope to fill it with all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff that I seem to find myself doing in order to make life interesting.

I could be things I've been doing. CRAZY stuff my kids have been up to and as time goes by, maybe some useful insights on the JOYS of being a father to two stroppy/moody/slightly odd teenage girls. As a matter of fact, the sheer ORDEAL of being the only man in the house and hopelessly outnumbered!

Most of what I post will be random ravings of my thoughts, hopes and dreams (trust me....I have some BIZARRE dreams).



I'll add in some insights into whatever faddish hobby I've decided to adopt (conjuring, pepakura, Nunchuka's, Rock Climbing, Skateboarding, whatever).


For now, come back soon and stay tuned, you are in for a fun ride!

Comments

Popular Posts